Home

Hello

I am Arun Singh and I welcome you to my profile.  My curiosity for knowledge has brought me all the way to IIT Guwahati. I am an Undergraduate student pursuing Bachelor of Design (B.Des) at IIT Guwahati, which is one of the Premier Institute for higher education in India.
About me, I am a polite and inquisitive person. I am pursuing Design and I like it to my core. Brainstorming on any problem and and coming up with new ideas is what i like the most of it. Till now I have been working mostly on Graphic Design, but my interest also lies in Product Design, Interaction Design, User Experience, User interface. I have done some good brainstorming with my team during various competitions and Events and have come with some good Ideas, which you can see in my Portfolio. Zeal to apply innovative and creative ideas to a situation and efforts to improvise my work has produced best results for me. I also like  Group Discussing on a topic. I am also good at sports. I am good at Badminton and Athletics. I have played two times at the zonal level for Badminton in my school time and now also a part of the NSO team at my college.

Courses
Earlier Courses
Chemistry                                                                           Electrical Sciences
Mathematics - I                                                                   Physics - I                     
Chemistry Laboratory                                                            Workshop
Engineering Drawing                                                              Modern Biology                   
Introduction to Computing                                                      Mathematics - II
Engineering Mechanics                                                           Physics - II                      
Computing Laboratory                                                            Basic Electronics Laboratory 
Physics Laboratory 

Design Courses
Earlier Courses
Elements of Design                                                                Materials & Processes         
Photography & Videography                                                    Machine Drawing              
Digital Drawing and Illustration Techniques                                Design Methods  
Plastics and Composites                                         Design Analysis                                                
Modelling and Simulation Techniques                  Physical Computing                                                 
Introduction to Interaction Design 

Present Courses
Applied Ergonomics                                                                Tangible Interfaces
Systems Approach to Design                                            Instructional Design and Multimedia
Art, Design and Society
Animation Fundamentals